Published on 12 July 2017 | Updated on 1 January 2020
In July 2017, Stockfresh announced its plans to launch their own Design Marketplace soon. It seems to be quite a new direction for this stock agency. Having millions of amazing stock photos and vectors they decided to extend the range of stock media they offer.
What will Stockfresh Design Marketplace offer?
They will probably accept and sell stock media, such as themes, templates, fonts and other design goodies including:
- Web / UI elements, product mockups
- Themes for the most popular CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Joomla, as well as HTML/CSS designs and themes
- Templates of magazines, cards, websites, e-mails
- Fonts (TTF, OTF, etc.)
- Other goodies depending on what artists can provide.
How can you join?
If you are an artists and want to join Stockfresh and be a part of their Design Marketplace, you can request invitation by:
- Providing your email address
- Writing short introduction
- Specifying of what type of media you would like to sell
- Sending links to examples of your work.
Simply click this link or the banner below to go directly to the Design Marketplace registration page. You will be asked to introduce yourself and specify what type of stock content you want to sell.