Published on 17 October 2017 | Updated on 1 January 2020
Getty Images has just announced a release of their new mobile app: ‘Contributor by Getty Images’. It’s been designed to enable all contributors to upload stock photos from their mobile phones directly into Getty Images submission platform (ESP). The app can be used by all existing Getty Images and iStock contributors.
With the ‘Contributor by Getty Images’ app you can:
- shoot, upload and submit Royalty‑free (RF) images to iStock Collection or Briefs
- complete submissions using only your mobile device
- create content on the device or transfer it to the device for submission
- start submissions in ESP on your PC or Mac and finish them on your mobile device or vice versa
- attach model and property releases to photos
- review your submissions, whether submitted on the app, via ESP or a third‑party app.
To sign in to the app use the same Getty Images or iStock account you use to sign in to ESP. If you have both accounts you will need swith between the accounts: sign out of one and sign into the other.
The ‘Contributor by Getty Images’ app does not support Rights‑managed (RM) images, Editorial images, illustrations, videos and creating model or property releases.
The app is still under development and in the future it will support more types of contributors and types of content. It will also replace the existing ‘Moment’ app for iOS. For more information refer to the Contributor App General FAQs.
iStock Special Promo Codes
To save on iStock Credits or Subscriptions check this post to learn more about iStock Promo Codes.